Re: (ET) Power Inverters

Morning. I had a Tripp-Lite 36/36 it came from a E12s it was mounted under the hood on a wooden plate on top of the batteries. It is to big for the charger spot, very heavy cables to the batteries in that it will pull 110 amp DC for 30 amps AC output, but they work fine, it went to WNY a couple months ago.

Jerry NW Ohio

----- Original Message ----- From: <bill-wallace att net> To: "Raymon R. Ellis" <raymon10 comcast net>; "'Tim Humphrey'" <hump evgrin com>
Cc: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: (ET) Power Inverters

Tim Gulden has one.  Pictures at http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/471.html

Thanks,
Bill

From: "Raymon R. Ellis" <raymon10 comcast net>

A few days ago you spoke of the Tripp-Lite APS3636VR UPS as a 36v system
that could possibly double as an Elec-Trak charged. Based on the dimensions in an add the unit may fit in my E-20 to replace the built in GE charger. Do you know of anyone who has firsthand experience with the APS3636VR rigged as
a replacement charger for an E-20? It would be good when my charger plays
out to have a charger/inverter combination. Thanks you.