Re: (ET) (no subject)

Dave,

there are a bunch of us around Boston who have ETs. I'm in Sudbury... where are you?

I have some spares, and used parts, and a lot of hours troubleshooting and repairing (including my latest project... putting a badly damaged E15 back in service with a Curtis controller) and if I can be of service, let me know! I love these machines. Love 'em.

-Max