From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of John Jeno
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 11:38 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) E15 alltrax death

Thanks to all of you for the help.
I enlisted the help of an EE from work to select a freewheeling diode that will clamp the spike at the blower motor.  When we get this mounted and tested I'll pass hardware details in the hopes of preventing someone else from letting the smoke out of the Alltrax.

John J

You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!