(ET) E8M Info Needed

Hi all, I just picked up an E8M that is actually
running and as it was dark and rainy, I didn't try to
figure out the shifting pattern. Can anyone tell me
what the pattern is? It is like a sideways H. The guy
I bought it from drove it up on my trailer as it was
dark and I needed to get it home.

I also got literally half an E10M, the front half and
was wondering what the chances were of finding the
rear half of one and be able to complete the E10M?
>From what I remember seeing, most of the parts were in
place on the front half of the E10M.

It's rainy here in the NW with possible snow predicted
for tomorrow. Those of us who know what to do in snow,
get to watch and see the rest those around go crazy
with about an inch of snow and when we get 3-4 inches,
the area almost literally shuts down. Well, break is
over and the tools are calling.
Merry Christmas to all. Dan Eyk

Daniel Eyk
Vancouver, Wa.