Re: (ET) Nothing happening?

SteveS wrote:
We have finished mowing and await the snow?
- steves

I am in serious leaf mode. Oddly enough the E20's deck running in full "mulch" mode plus the additional motor on the sweeper does pull a lot of current from the batteries. Still, I am averaging 26ah per string of BB600 NiCDs before the tractor slows down. Right now I have two strings in the rear and the old T105's up front as ballast.

I really should replace that front pack. It's going to freeze this winter if I don't charge up the batteries.

In other news, I now run my Link-20 meter on a DC-DC converter. Found a Vicor one that allows up to 50 volts in, 12 volts out. Which works fine for charging and the like. I'm thinking of using it to power the +12 volt circuits as well so that the lights no longer tap the pack. Might as well since it's always on.

Chris