(ET) Roto Tiller

Hello,

I am reluctantly giving away my tiller. It was given to me in 2002 by a gent from Wisconsin. It spent many years outside, but I've always stored it indoors. Despite the surface rust, it works very well. The motor and power cord are in good condition, as are the tines and frame. For those who have never seen one of these babies, they are extremely heavy duty units. I can send you photos if you would like. I haven't used it for several years, but it worked very well when I put it away.

You can call me at 612-386-3737 if you're interested. I'm located just north of Minneapolis, MN.

Thanks!

Steve