(ET) I-5 for sale

Heads up on sale to start soon. (New tractor coming in 1 week)

I have an I-5 with an alltrax controller, charger controller, a Bill Gunn mower deck (about 4 years old), front lift not wired in, rear lift not wired in, front winch, snow blade (not a ge blade), rear chains, and a front end loader. (front end loader needs motor looked into, last time I tried it sparked and did not run.)

I use this to mow 1-1/4 hilly acres and everything runs fine.  I also have plowed a 200 ft driveway for 4 years.

I am buying a Kubota 2100 mainly because I need a snow blower. (the wife has me too hemmed in with landscaping to push the snow where it needs to go!)

This is located in SE Minnesota.

I will plan on using ebay, but would consider appropriate offers before I list in the next few weeks.

John Briese
2 I-5 alltraxed.

email: goodguyforsure hotmail com