(ET) Chainsaw arrived

The Ebay chainsaw arrived today. I had to weep when I opened the box; there is not a scratch on it.

The oil plug was very snug, apparently because it has never had oil in it. It's new, never run, and a screaming sin to use. I almost wept as I filled it with chain oil.

Then I fired it up. Wow. This thing cuts through branches without a *problem*. Very impressive speed, torque, and performance. Not as nice or balanced as the 16 inch Craftsman electric, but it doesn't bog down and it is in a totally different class from the 10 inch Ryobi chainsaw.

I'll have to put it thru it's paces this weekend. Wonder if I could put a longer chain bar on it?

Chris