Re: (ET) Fwd: Elec-Trak Loader on EBaY

You are 100% correct - the top arms are bent!

To see an original document relating to this loader, go to my web site at:
www.plitch.com
and follow the links to the GE tractor discussion and the bucket loader
link.

My loader is very very similar - it is even the "correct" shade of yellow. I have had one large cylinder and the valves rebuilt due to leaks, but it is dry now and works well. I can lift a full bucket of dry sand, except that will lift the rear of the Trak off the ground unless I have wheel weights and/or a weight box. However, the bucket is a bit heavy, making steering a chore, and I'm sure a full bucket of sand is way beyond the weight capacity of the front axle, tires, and spindles. I did break 1 front spindle.

A cool toy - probably worth some real money in working condition.