Re: (ET) E-20 headlight covers

I've seen a set on eBay a while back (sold for quite a bit if I
remember right) but other than that I don't know of any replacement
source. Mine broke some years ago, too much time out in the sun maybe.
I've made covers from plastic CD cases but while that worked it didn't
look very good. Surely there's a better alternative than those though.
Tony

--
Sent from Anthony Bailey (tonykz1 gmail com) on an Apple Power
Macintosh in Southeast Missouri