(ET) E-141 for sale

I have a Wheelhorse E-141 for sale. It is in very good shape. Also has been converted to six-volt batteries. Last year the main drive motor gave out. We replaced it with one out of a parts machine we had and had the original rebuilt - so comes with a spare just-rebuilt main drive motor.

We have loved this mower and wouldn't be selling it except for one problem - we can't keep it in deck motors. They seem to burn out on a regular basis. We have had great help from a guy in Pennsylvania who rebuilds the motors for us, but I finally decided that I just didnt have the time to keep changing motors and also didnt have the time to really figure out what the problem is. The motors come with an overload shutoff that should protect them, but they never seem to work. I don't know why. I have thought of just buying an overload protection switch and adding it to each motor - but that is what I do not have time to figure out and do. At the present time, I think we have 3 good motors and 3 needing to be rebuilt.

So - reluctantly we bought a small used Kubota diesel lawn mower which I will either run on bio-diesel or consider a veggie-oil conversion if that is feasible on such a small machine.

Despite its problems, this machine works wonderfully when all deck motors are working and looks almost in showroom condition (well - reasonably close anyway for something over 30 years old)

I'm near Ithaca, NY.  If interested, make an offer.

Erick Smith
Cayuga Pure Organics
(607) 273-2621