To: "et" <Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 7:16 AM
Subject: Re: (ET) Nut & Bolt Buster

Kroil

http://www.kanolabs.com/

- SteveS

Mike Wallace wrote:
I'm sure we have discussed this before, but I could not quickly find
it in the archives.

I'm trying to get the left rear wheel off my E10 and can't even get
the pin out that holds the wheel on the axle.  I've been trying to
soak it for a couple days with B'LASTER PB and not making any headway.

What other "rust buster" products have you guys used that might work
better than PB?

Mike in KY