Re: (ET) The Electric Tractor Store is open!

Ugggh... I hate to think of an ET being destroyed just to keep a gasser
going.

Please do keep this kind of feedback coming - it helps me decide what
other parts to focus on for the greatest benefit. From past
conversations with Harold I plan to look at replacing some of the cards
that are getting scarce (and I've given his name out twice in as many
days :-)

I've also appreciated the feedback on the website itself and will work
on a few things there including darker/larger fonts.

- Jim
http://www.electrictractorstore.com/