(ET) Happy 4th/Swapmeet

Hi all, Happy 4th to you all, ...10 weeks yet to the Sept Swapmeet...Sept 14th, 15th an 16th Paulding County Fairgrounds, Paulding, OH 45879.. Would like to do a head count of who's coming so I can make sure we have room, an let me know if/what you are bringing...may want to bring a small tarp to cover things at nite ( heavy dew)...if you have a camper/motorhome the fairgrounds is normally full by Sat, you can park an rough it at the west end of the general parking area across from the fairgrounds... I have a spare gen set if someone needs it... If you are staying at a motel I will give you my cell number an you can call an I will pick you up in the parking area....if you need more info drop me a line....again enjoy the 4th....

Jerry NW Ohio