Re: (ET) Tired of lead acid batteries.

At sg-photo.com that's $825 for 100 unless you know of a cheaper source like a group buy?

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
603-924-8818, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

Christopher Zach <cz alembic crystel com>
Sent by: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu

06/12/2007 05:17 PM

Perry Cain <perry suppleye com>
cc
elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject

Perry Cain wrote:
> Ok, I want some other kind of battery in my tractor.
>
> What is AVAILABLE?
> 1. If price is no object.
STM5-180R's. NiCDs with serious capacity.

> 2. If price is an object.
BB600 cells. I recommend either going with 60 or 90. Then put another 30
in the weight box in the winter. You will be able to blow snow forever.

I still like the BB600's. They've been in the tractor for a few years
now, and just keep on purring. I water them in the spring, fall, and use
the on-board charger to keep them happy.

Chris