(ET) safest way to get an ET into a pickup truck?

I need to transport my E-12M, and have use of a small pickup truck for the purpose. It looks like the tractor will fit, and I have a couple of wooden ramps I can use. My question is: what is the safest way to get the tractor up (and down) the ramps? SHould I just drive it up, or use a come-along to winch it up, or rig up a remote switch so I can run it up under its own power while standing out of the way?

thanks,

Steve Gaarder