(ET) Wanted ET and mower in Canada

Hello All
I got a call last night from an avid Electric Vehicle guy name "Brian" who is looking very hard for a working ET with a mower to cut his approx. 2 acres "lawn". He is looking for a tractor and mower in good working order, he also will to pay a fair price and travel to pick up the machine. He contacted me through a friend. Does anybody have a tractor that fits the bill that they want to go to a "loving home".
If you do contact me directly and I'll connect you to Brian and the two of you can take it form there. This guy is very serious about buying and ET.  He is more than capable of doing a re-build but right now his grass is growing as we speak, so at this point he want to throw a set of fresh batteries in the tractor and get at the grass.

Geof Thompson