(ET) speed control

Lots of problems, the gear on the speed control cam lost a couple teeth, fortunately I still had reverse (control lever set for forward) so could drive it to the shop. Have another cam but I don't know where on the rotation to set it, tried one place that looked good but no joy.

Had another complete control for a 12s (mines a 12) so thourgt I'd just put the switches on that - phooey - the lever was missing so the drive gear wasnt even on the cam gear - still don't know where to put it.

Any ideas would be appreciated - boss-lady wants the garden tilled.

wombat