(ET) SWAPMEET ON***SWAPMEET ON AGAIN

OK, had a good day..been going to the annual fall festival for the pass 10 yrs..ran into the Manger today and said SURE we can do it,
So I rented 2 spaces for the year, we should be able to display a couple doz tractors elsely an have a small swap area..

Lots to see, large flea market, antiques, collectibles an crafts....and lots of good food ...so

We will be part of the FLAT ROCK FALL FESTIVAL  Sept 14, 15, 16 , 2007 at the Paulding Co. Fairgrounds, Pailding, OH

Camping avl at $15 per nite ( several of my friends park their motor homes at the west end of the general parking area at no cost but no services an ride their tractors in

It cost $3 a day to get in IF you sign in as a displayer you get a badge that gets you in all 3 day at no cost

We will be setup on the east end on the fairgrounds next to the fence for the race tract so we will have a good seat for the tractor pulls an horse pulls...

OK more to follow

Jerry NW Ohio