Re: (ET) Radios

don't know about you east coasters but out here in the west (seattle) we have Thrift Stores (Goodwill, Salvation Army and small independents). car stereos go for about $5 each and are plentiful. And of course they have clothes and household items, furniture etc etc. Like a yard sale under cover.... I haven't set foot in a Mall in probably 25 years

dave

FFretired05 aol com wrote:
When looking for a good car radio, shop places as EBay. I did, found a brand new radio never used, for $30.00. Not a cheapie, a factory unit with CD and Cassette, equalizer, joy stick, clock and 260 watts. That would keep the neighbors up.