(ET) Car pool/convey to Swap meet

Hi
I am going to the swap meet, all things being equal. However, I have two routes what are all about the same distance. Route 1. Grimsby ON, along the HWY 401 then up to Sarnia. crossing at the Blue Water bridge, going more or less south on the 194, then I75 and them I24 into Paulding/
Route 2. Grimsby ON along the QEW to Buffalo crossing at the Peace Bridge, then I90 to I80 to 124 into Paulding.

Both are about the same distance. If there are folks who want to tag along with me in either a convoy, co pilot or would like me add something to my trailer 16'6 ft trailer., we need to talk and work out the plans. I have an F150 and there space for another in the front and one or two in the back (but it is a little cramped in the back set).

Regards

Geof Thompson

A-60,

E-81,