(ET) Kill-A-Watt

Some time in December 2006 David C Robie wrote: Thanks, Raymon, for finding the 'lo buck' (and shockingly fast shipping) deal on it. That was about the last Digest received by me. I miss the writings of all the Elec-Trak Digest members very much. My email was lost in the transition of the cable companies and my whole communication system failed. I hope all is near restoration and I may receive the daily postings soon. In any event I wish to thank David for his fine comment. I have two Kill-A-Watts now and am thinking about investing in the 240 volt version. Have a good 2007. Raymon