Re: (ET) tools

They are not gone.They had a brief flirtation with the French firm Facom, so some of their 'turn of the century ' tools may no longer be supported. But they are alive and well and now owned by a North American concern once again.

Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 9:24 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) tools

what do you mean 'remember'?  Are they gone?

When I was a Schwinn bike mechanic (30 years ago), I bought some tools from
a little tool shop that was only open weekdays 9-5, so I had to go on my
lunch break which was a P.I.T.A, but I bought a set of SK 3/8 drive sockets
and a few pairs of Diamond pliers.  They're all still good-as-new.  I've
been wondering if I'd ever have the opportunity to buy more Diamond pliers
or SK wrenches.

Joel
----- Original Message ----- From: "RJ Kanary" <rjkanary nauticom net>