-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Konstanty,
Walter (GE Indust, ConsInd)
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 11:39 AM
To: Tim Humphrey; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Snow at last...

  Erie PA has a huge indoor water park.....Splash Lagoon.... 86F year
round......water slides, wave pool, and connected to hotels and a mile
from the mall with shopping all along the way.....kids to the waterpark,
moms to the stores, and dads loose on the snow......laser tag next door
too......I90 and Peach Street exit.

...Walt
Erie PA