Re: (ET) New Electric Tractor

He states on his web site that the pack comprises 4 X 130 amp-hour batteries in series…  that to me means he’s using 4 group 31 12-volt batteries, for a 48-volt pack.  I’m not an EE either, but I do portray a solar-powered Elec-Trak guy who builds solar-powered boats on T.V…

Monte Gisborne, B.Tech.

Tamarack Lake Electric Boat Company

207 Bayshore Drive, R.R.#3,

Brechin, Ontario Canada L0K 1B0

monte tamarackelectricboats com

www.tamarackelectricboats.com

Tamarack Lake...  Where Water and Electricity Mix!

Sorry, this is a little off topic and a trifle gratuitous, but here goes anyways…  check out:

http://broadband.discoverychannel.ca/discovery/Default.aspx?vid=300&t=1169389874&c=CA&r=ON&c2=TORONTO&tz=EST&h=21fd41689e72b994e411d15957c4ce18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESed0f2P_7I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfI0gyDZvmc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bHMOCGP9LA

and there’s an interesting story on a recent trip we took on this web site:

http://www.rideau-info.com/canal/articles/gisborne-trip.html