(ET) Junk/Good E10M or E8M wanted

Hi all,

I'm looking for a E8M or E10M project tractor. Does not have to run, can be missing a hood, seat, motor, batteries, and charger but should be otherwise complete. Mower deck preferred, but not necessary.

I am traveling to Rochester, NY from Norway, ME this weekend and would like to buy one on this trip if one of you are located someways along this route (half a hour to a hour or so, out of the way would be fine).

A implement mounting bracket to go with the tractor would defintely be a plus.

Cheers,

Matt

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline2