Re: (ET) Low tire cause slippage?

john briese wrote:
I was plowing snow for the first time in 2 months today! One of my back tires had very low tire pressure and when in D1 something was slipping so I could not get any forward motion. L worked ok. When I got the tire pressure up, all was fine. So was differential slipping as it should or do I have a problem brewing?

Most likely the tire itself was slipping inside the rim. Inflating it seated the beads.

Elec-traks put out a lot of torque.

Chris
70 degrees here today. Maybe I should till.