-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Klein Robert
W NPRI
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 2:53 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Another episode of Stump-The-Elec Trak Owner

Well,  My Wheelhorse C-185 has started doing a truly Bizarre thing and it
appears to be sucking the life out of my T-105 Battery bank.

When I engage the battery isolation switch, I get a random, and sometimes
rapid energetic clicking of a solenoid relay engaging and disengaging.
I'm not talking about the small control relays at the top, but the big
ones behind the kick plate.

The unit runs OK through all the speeds but I think I can hear/feel a
solenoid relay clicking while I'm in motion.  This is not a constant
occurrence but more intermittent.

If I pull the middle fuse from the fuse block, the clicking stops... Duh!
Anyone got any ideas as to what causes this?

Robert W. Klein II
SSGN Deputy Technical Manager AWS/AWSS
1176 Howell Street
Newport, RI 02841