(ET) Looking for an Elec-Trak tractor with a lawn mower, tiller and blade accessories to restore and use at my home in North Carolina.

Everyone:

I am looking for an Elec-Trak tractor with lawn mower, tiller and blade accessories to restore and use at my home in North Carolina. The Elec-Trak looks like a great device that will be just right for my use.

I love old things and think that they should be preserved, restored and respected. I still have my first new car, a 1971 Ford Mustang that eventually will be restored after I finish my more pressing projects.

My wife and I just restored a 1966 Chris Craft Corsair Sunlounger boat. It has a Ford 260 V8 and an Eaton outdrive. You may see it at:

http://www.fredericktown.com/chris craft/restored”. Watch out, there is a space in Chris Craft. We did this the winter of 2004-2005. It is now our ski boat.

My wife and I learned a heck of a lot about what is hidden beneath the floor of a “fiberglass” boat, a lot of balsa and foam that WILL be water logged and has to be replaced. We also replaced the floor in her 197? Flying Scot sail boat.

If anyone knows of a restorable Elec-Trak within a reasonable drive of Littleton, NC I would like to hear about it.

I had rather a free one but am willing to pay what it is worth. I promise that I will give it a good home.

My Ebay ID is barryelkin.

Thank you

Barry

11/16/2006