Re: (ET) rims for E-15

Through the thread of this list is much good info on the subjects
mentioned here.  Example - lift strap which best (and cheapest)
replacement is a 'large dog'  double layer 1" dog strap available at many
dollar stores for bout $8.  If the site refers to this discussion board
and how to get on it,  most of it's here.  We continually build on this
info which with a webside would require travail and heavy labor to
update.  Also, this list gives several good answers to many of the points
in question, a website would not do this due to space (and travail /
labor) limitation.
    I see this list AND the website as complimentary to each other.
Website has the photos and some info, this board has the rest of it which
would not be convienent to have on  a website but is and always will be
an instant answer, a pooling of experience of many individuals, to an
Etrak users or rebuilders questions.

My 2c worth

Dave
Weymouth MA