(ET) Sale Pending: Elec-Trak tractors, accessories, parts in Atlanta

I have a buyer for the Elec-Trak collection. The sale is pending. Thank you for your interest.

I have a COLLECTION OF ELEC-TRAKS, accessories and parts for sale as a lot, located in the northern Atlanta area (Alpharetta, GA). Included are the latest production GE E-16 (rare) and GE E-20, three 42-inch mower decks, rototiller, snow blower, chain saw, dumping cart/wagon, lawn sweeper, rotary inverter, electric drill, tiller/cultivator, lawn edger, weeder/cultivator, plows, discs, harrow, extra motors, parts, relays, owners' manuals, etc. etc. etc.

The tractors etc. have been stored in a closed shed and are in relatively good condition (for their age) but have not been in operation for several years. I bought and sold about twenty of these tractors, loved them all, kept the best, but no longer have the time for them, and will be moving. I am the original owner of the E-16 and E-20, which were among the last production units that GE made. Three sets of operation and repair manuals are included, which have full schematics. The tractors have the larger steering wheel and the mower decks have the larger (5.5 inch) motors. The electric chain saw, 120-volt rotary inverter, edger, and rototiller were some of my favorite accessories. Elec-Trak enthusiasts will recognize the value of this collection. It is hard for me to say goodbye, but the time has come.

You will find parts, some prices, pictures and advice at:
http://www.elec-trak.com
http://www.kansaswindpower.net/GE%20ElecTrak%20Electric%20Garden%20Tractors.htm
http://www.geocities.com/electraktractors/
http://wb9tlh.smugmug.com/gallery/863089

If sold separately, the collection would be worth about $6,000 (see Excel attachment), but I do not have the time or inclination to sell individual pieces. You have the very rare opportunity to buy this collection which includes some hard-to-find pieces and sell what you do not want. I will sell everything for $2,500 or best reasonable offer. Buyer must pick up; buyer takes all. Cash, US Postal money order, or paypal. Check my 100% positive feedback on ebay as "Beerra." Reply via email to alpha-cat hotmail com.

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC. Get a free 90-day trial! http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail