Re: (ET) leaky tire

Quite often the leak ain't the tire but the rim sealing on those tubeless
tires..  What I do  if it keeps leaking after a shot or two of tire
sealer is to put a tube in it. After, of course, feeling the inside to
make sure there aint a little nail or something in it.  It's quite
difficult to get those 'hard as rocks' tires off enough to stuff a tube
in.  Last one I couldn't so sawed it off, bought a new tire and tube.

Dave
Weymouth MA