Re: (ET) Powered cart

HEY we're not supposed to overload, overheat, modify and destroy these
tractors.   But yet we do.  Mine has plowed much dirt and rolled and
skidded many big rocks. And she don't complain.  'Bring it on' , she
seems to say.  Only problem with cutting brakes would be where to find
the right drums and backing plates and how to solidly attach the
plates - and hand levers for them could be through the rear fenders - but
somehow I know that the combined mechanical talent on this board will
solve that all.  When it's done, would like some photos to come though
here.  There are many non-board connected Etrack people in New England
who would benefit.

Bring it on !

Dave
Weymouth MA