(ET) archive problems and insanity

There's a problem.  Not all messages that are sent to the mailing list
appear in the archives.  In particular, rwlinn's original message
forwarding the message from d... (suppressed at his request) is not there,
even though it
did go out to the list and receive many replies.  I'm not sure what is
wrong, but I do have copies of the messages that don't appear in the
archives and I will repair the archives as soon as I can.

Meanwhile, perhaps we can all calm down about the "insanity" business
and move on to other things.  Thank you.

                                        Ken Olum
                                        Elec-trak list owner