Re: (ET) Reply to E-bay Insanity

Hey Ron!

I know I was bidding on a bunch of items that you bid on, and you won them.

But before you go saying that you think you’re the victim of “bid fraud”.

YOU SAID: “If you have the money don’t you bid the maximum you are willing to pay?”

So why do you consider it fraud when someone else bids up to what THEY were willing to pay?

If you want to go making threats, you’d better be prepared to defend them – otherwise you come off as some dumb old crank with more money than common sense!

And if you’re such a serious collector – when you buy up every copy of something, that’s not collecting, that hoarding.