Re: (ET) instant stop

YAH mine coasts too.  But without a short ckt on the backside of the pto
relay it would coast longer.  Seems to me that not all GE's have it.  The
contactor or switch normally has to be DPDT to do this.  Power on one
side, the short on the other and the PTO in the middle.  As I remember my
8 had it.  The 16 deck brakes.  The WH145 when I had the same deck on
(when the 16 needed a bit of TLC) didn't seem to.

Dave
Weymouth MA