Re: (ET) Mower Motor quit

This will also occur if the breaker opens. Although I doubt that is the
problem.

Also, if the blade is loose it will exhibit these same symptoms. Usually
though in my experience, a loose blade will completely unscrew itself and
fall to the ground when the motor gets shut off. However I could envision
it
spinning and sounding like the motor is freewheeling without getting any
looser.

--
Stay Charged!
Hump