Re: (ET) sleeve hitch

Sadly, It's NLA.

It would fit any large frame tractor I believe. The hitch is not hard to make - that's what I did. The lift is the trick. I actually made a manual lift in a welding class I took - not easy. Now I use one of those cheap e-bay winches on a home made support. It works.

I drew plans up for the sleeve hitch but never posted them. I guess I should. I'll put it back in my queue.

- SteveS

Dan Childress wrote:

Is this still available?  Cost?  Does it fit E-14 and E-15's?