Re: (ET) Leaves and an E-12

These blower vacs ain't too powerful - I got one.  Only use it to pick up
leaves in nooks and crannys close to the house and you gotta wait til
they are dry and crinkly or they clog it too much.  As a leaf blower it
takes a long time.  A commercial gas air rake is good at leaves but that
takes a long time too. See my Esolution to the problem in a different
email.

Dave
Weymouth MA