Re: (ET) Leaves and an E-12

I have the bones of a GE snowblower - it came without the rotor or motor.
 I hook this dingus up and use it as a leaf plow.   Actually, a std plow
will do leaves but you lose too many off the ends so gotta make a wood
frame with 'ends'.   This one don't have the problem.   I wait til the
leaves are a bit crinkly and do it on a dry day with wind if there is any
heading towards the banking I plow em over and the whole job - a
virtually impossible job if done with a rake -  is done in perhaps 20
minutes.
    At that point in time the lawn don't need another mow so switch
directly to the regular snowblower after using the leaf plow.  Which
takes very little time as the mtg bar's on the tractor already.
    I too live in New England.  Bout 20 miles South of Boston on the
coast.
    The board doesn't seem to like attachments so will send you photo of
this separately

Dave
Weymouth MA