From: JAKrug EBA-D com [mailto:JAKrug EBA-D com]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 9:36 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu; Konstanty, Walter (GE Indust,
ConsInd)
Subject: Blower leaves

Hello Walter,
Any chance that we can get a picture of your blower?
Jeff
C185
E15
B145 not running yet
Northwestern CT
45 Yrs.

>My latest "invention" is taking a 5HP gas engine coupled to a cast
aluminum blower fan/housing and mounting it off the front of the ET so I
can drive around and blow.  By using the lift, I can change the angle of
the blower.  With the inlet facing the front, I could adapt a vacuum
attachment and run a hose to