(ET) Fw: E15 control board #1

Title: IMPORTANT WARNING
I wonder what is going on with using that size(capacitance) capacitor. Since the time constant of an RC network is R times C, that network would have a time delay 50 times as large as the original diagram indicates. Using a resistor  50 times as large also would result in a time delay  2500 times as large. To get the same delay with a capacitor 50 times as large requires a resistor with only one-fifti-eth of the resistance. The wattage rating of the resistor might need to be changed also. The circuit current would be different also.

Herb Crary
Boulder CO

I was wondering if those caps were related to time delays.  I wonder if the resistor that goes with each cap is 50 times bigger than the one shown in the schematic for the 50uF caps?