Re: (ET) Ebay Insanity or Share the Love

Well said, and thanks.  There's a lot of pros and cons about Ebay but it
seems a preponderance of cons.  Clipped old advertising dealing with
early or classic cars and trucks seems to be going at the car - truck -
tractor and antique auto parts shows in the range of $5-25.00.  I am a
regular dealer at the largest 'used parts and related junque' show' in
New England (and it's where I found my decent condition  Wheelhorse 145
complete with snowplow and a decent trailer to carry her bout 3 yrs back)
 :-)

Dave
Weymouth MA