Re: (ET) Alltrax finally up and running!

Bob;

I have watched this all through your problems and knew that finally, with
help from both the board and Alltrax, you would come up a winner with
this.  It's why we have a board.  As to the 2 wires;  I believe this to
be a result of GE making many different versions of their harness/wiring
scheme.  I have found over the years with many Etractors that you can't
trust their wire numbers and sometimes even connector pin numbers.  But
you can trust your own ohmmeter and voltmeter and eyeballs.

Regards, happy etrackin

Dave
Weymouth MA