(ET) Electric Auto Assoc. Meeting, and Electrac-ers too!?An Invite!

  Hi Electrac-ers;

   Extending an invite to our EAA Club meeting, in CT, a monthly thing. Trying to roll two EV things into one. After all we have alot in common, as wll as a bunch of Electracs to pick on as needed.Doing the Pic nik thing, open grill, dawgs and Burglers, chips and whatnot. Cone on down, kick back and enjoy. Trying to get something going with the E trasc community here. Lets get together now an' again, and share parts and tech talk.Al, this will e Sat the 9th at Killingworth CT, about 26 miles East of New Haven as the EV flies. Dave Robie?Got yur ears on? Common down, too! Missed ya last time!Starting the festivities around noon.

   Seeya?

  Bob