(ET) New on Elec-Trak.Com Site

Clean Power Supply’s latest Elec-Trak parts list is now posted under the “Parts and Tractors for Sale” forum.

I had to remove the old “classifieds” program as it was getting hacked.

I am also setting up a master “links to” directory under the “Electric Tractor Links” forum – so if you have any ET –related WWW site, please email me with the info and I’ll post it up for you.

The same goes if you have any New or NOS parts you’d like listed.

Thanks,

Don

Elec-Trak Owners Club

1970 E-15 , fully restored