Re: (ET) POR 15 & topcoat

For slipperiniess, of either the snowthrower chute, or the underside of the mower deck (my main concern, since I don't currently have a snowthrower), has anyone tried those teflon sprays made for the purpose of making the underside of mowers non-sticky?

Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs
UNH Physics Department