Re: (ET) e-15 Noise in power drive unit

That 'long enough to leak cracked me up. Laugh out loud in the middle of
the night.  Thanks.  I've worked 2 of em real hard with snow chains and
outside of the brake which I think is only there for show, and a little
noise that'sgotta be expected at the 35 year point, they are a pretty
decent tranny.   Perhaps gas engines belt em harder that we do?

Dave
Weymouth MA