(ET) E20s..Get Together

Hi all, see the website is now PW'ed so it dose not like my PW so will not be useing the site again, never was able to do any thing on that site..photos, reply to mail..etc..hardies site I have every tryed to use...enough said....

Mike Hows the E15 doing? runing?

I got the E20s control relay boards rewired and tested, both worked OK, ready to reassy  but think I will paint everything 1st ( Navy Blue/Gold for all the yrs in the Navy and the other Red/Gray for Ohio (OSU) she'll be the puller)..the EGT 120 is running still got a ground to the frame need to work on...the E12 is running good, needs a paint job(Brown with woodgrain) ...the E14 is in pieces for a max mod the rear steer an front drive with forklift assy...

On the Swapfest/Get together

        I have letters to GE an several Battery shop about support...I have a farm to use for a weekend the last of May 2007 with place for camping, water, power, portajons, food for about 30 people ( BBQ beef/pork, potatosalade, beans, etc.) an a good time...costs..about FREE...hotel/motels about 20 to 30 min away..WHERE you ask?...PAULDIN OH 45879 about 4 to 10 hours from everybody..but centrally located to most people on the list ( that I know where you are)..SO

    1.    Would you come and enjoy a Get together?

    2.    Would you bring you ET to show?

    3.    Would you bring items to sell/swap/trade?

    4.    Would you have stroies to share with other?

    5.    Would you have info (how to) to share?

    6.    Just Would you...???

    Out of 9 replies to the 1st time we spoke of a get together I have 6-7 that said yes or maybe..WHAT do you thing??

Jerry NW Ohio