Re: (ET) new relay in - now no reverse

The nice thing about the Alltrax mod is that it does away with this
nonsense
with the reverse relay forever.  The little box controls the E15's field
with transistors.  A 4QD controller should do the same, though I haven't
tried one (yet ;-).

I have to admit, though, it probably does require a bit of electrical
expertise to do a proper Alltrax installation.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA

To understand the Republican party (or the Democratic party,
for that matter), it is most efficient to look directly at the clients -
or as political scientist Thomas Ferguson would call them, the
"major investors." On that level, the ideological contradictions are
unimportant. Political parties do function as mediating institutions,
only not for voters.

                        -- William Greider, "Who Will Tell the People"